Aceclofenac & Rabeprazole Capsules MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - THIRD PARTY CONTRACT MANUFACTURING - PCD PHARMA FRANCHISE
Aceclofenac & Rabeprazole Capsules
KRITCID-A is the combination of Aceclofenac & Rabeprazole Capsules which is a combination of two medicines that are used in various conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis. Basically, it is used to provide relief from all the conditions in which one faces pain and inflammation. Alongside it is also being used to relieve back pain, toothache, or pain in the ear, throat, and muscle pain.
Aceclofenac is connected to a class of medications which are called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers which are responsible for causing pain and inflammation and also swelling, and redness. Rabeprazole is linked with the class of medications which are called proton-pump inhibitors and they work very well to reduce the excess amount of acid present in the stomach. It is also responsible for preventing the damage that may be caused due to the Aceclofenac.
Uses of Aceclofenac & Rabeprazole Capsules
Aceclofenac & Rabeprazole Capsules act very well to prevent various problems which are linked with excess acid production and its related symptoms.
- They are used for the short-term treatment of various problems in which the individual may be facing the issue of pain and inflammation.
- It is specifically used to treat the issues which are linked with the problem of joints and muscles.
- Used to relieve pain in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Rabeprazole present in this medicine protects the stomach from the possible damage that may be caused to the inner lining of the stomach.
Side Effects Of Aceclofenac & Rabeprazole Capsules
Aceclofenac & Rabeprazole Capsules may cause some common side effects which tend to go away with time as the body starts to adjust with time. A doctor should be contacted immediately if the below side effects don’t go away with time as they can also worsen over the period time.
Directions For Use
- It may be taken with or without food but it should be preferred to take them with food as it will help in its better digestion.
- The dose will be decided by the doctor and the dose adjustment will be done only by the doctor.
- Those food items should be skipped which acts as a possible reason for causing pain and inflammation in the individual who is already suffering from some kind of problem.
- It must be tried to adopt a proper lifestyle so that the individual can get proper benefits from the consumption of this medicine.
- The patient must try taking this medicine at a regular interval of time as it will help to remember taking all the doses.
- It should be used with caution in those patients who are having any liver or kidney issues as it can cause some more problems for those patients.
- If the patient is planning to drive or planning to do any other activity that requires some kind of focus then it must be done with caution as it can cause some problems in that situation.
- This medicine may cause some problems in those females who are pregnant and that’s why it must be used with proper caution.
- Let the doctor know if the patient is breastfeeding as there are chances of this medicine passing into the breast milk.
- This medicine shouldn’t be taken for more than the prescribed period of time as it can cause some severe side effects.
- Before starting the treatment will this medicine let the doctor know if the patient is having any history of ulcer or bleeding in your stomach.
Aceclofenac 200 mg & Rabeprazole 20 mg