Amoxycillin, Cloxacillin, Lactic Acid Bacillus Capsules
Kritmox-CL is the fusion of Amoxycillin, Cloxacillin & Lactic Acid Bacillus Capsules which are used to treat various bacterial infections from their very root. These aren’t only effective in solving the bacterial infection but they also prevent it from further growth so that its spread can be stopped and its possible comeback can be prevented. In its process of preventing the bacteria from growing, this medicine destroys the protective covering of the bacteria which is necessary for its survival. Treating the bacterial infection is very important as when it’s left untreated it can turn into some really big issues which one can’t even think of.
Both the active ingredients, Amoxycillin and Cloxacillin are linked to a class of medications which are called antibiotics and they work very well to destroy the bacteria which causes the infection. On the other hand, another active ingredient of this medicine, Lactobacillus works its part to restore the balance of the good bacteria in the intestine which may have gotten upset due to the use of antibiotics or due to any other infection such as infection of the intestine.
Uses of Amoxycillin, Cloxacillin & Lactic Acid Bacillus Capsules
Amoxycillin, Cloxacillin & Lactic Acid Bacillus Capsules work pretty well to solve various kinds of bacterial infections and also prevent them from coming back.
- They are used to solve bacterial infections of the lungs, throat, airways, skin & soft tissue, bone, ear, nose, blood, and other parts of the body.
- The formation of the bacteria’s protective covering is prevented by using this medicine.
- Used to treat various wounds after an individual is operated on.
- Infection-causing bacteria are killed by the use of this medicine.
- It also fights the bacterial infection of the urinary tract.
- Lactobacillus present in it prevents diarrhea and it also brings back the number of good bacteria in the intestine that may have been reduced due to the intake of antibiotics.
Side Effects Of Amoxycillin, Cloxacillin & Lactic Acid Bacillus Capsules
Amoxycillin, Cloxacillin & Lactic Acid Bacillus Capsules are considered very good to treat a wide range of bacterial infections but still, they can come up with some common side effects which normally tend to go away with time as the body starts to adjust itself with time. But a doctor should be contacted if they don’t go away with time or if they make the patient feel worried.
- Allergic reaction
- Stomach pain
Directions For Use
- These can be taken with or without food but it is preferred to take them after having a meal as it will allow digestion of this medicine properly.
- If the individual faces the problem of diarrhea after using the medicine then they may take probiotics with this medication as it will help a lot.
- Try limiting the consumption of fast and packaged food items as they may cause some problems with the digestion of the medicine.
- This medication starts to show its working within a few days but that doesn’t mean that its consumption should be stopped as the whole course should be finished.
- Try consuming enough water so that the individual gets properly hydrated.
- Take the proper consultation of a doctor before using this medicine as he will judge the condition of the individual and will accordingly decide the dose.
- Let the healthcare expert know if the patient is having any health issues which are related to kidney, liver, stomach, etc.
- Don’t stop taking this medicine in between the treatment as the individual is supposed to finish the whole course and stopping the course in between may cause the symptoms to come back easily.
- Consult the doctor immediately if the individual faces the issue of bloody stools or develops abdominal cramps.
- A doctor should also be contacted if the individual faces the problem of itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat, or tongue.
- Consuming alcohol while using this medicine isn’t advised as it may cause some side effects to arise easily.
- If the woman who is going to take this medicine is pregnant or breastfeeding then also a doctor’s advice is a must.
Amoxycillin 250 mg, Cloxacillin 250 mg, Lactic Acid Bacillus
10 X 10